Are you ready to buy a home in Atlanta? Maybe you're ready to sell your Atlanta home and need some help getting it ready to list? Well, you're in the right place with Ryan Lewis and Associates. We are your local Atlanta Realtor®. We can help you list your home for sale, or help you find your next home.
Let's face it, trying to buy or sell a home by yourself can be a huge hassle!
Can you buy a home without a Realtor®? Of course you can. Is it easy? Nope. And selling your home on your own can be even more difficult!
Buying a Home in Atlanta
Welcome to the exciting world of home ownership! Here are 4 things you will definitely want to do before starting your home buying journey:
- Be sure that your very first move is to request your credit report from all three credit bureaus to see if there may be any unforeseen issues.
- Start getting all revolving lines of credit below the 30% mark to ensure you get the most out of your credit report.
- Be sure that you stay current on all your payments.
- Reach out to a local Atlanta mortgage broker to see which program will best fit your needs and comfort level.
Keep in mind, you likely will not have to have a 20% down payment to become a home owner in Atlanta. So don't postpone your dream! We have options with as little as 0% down.
Ready to get started? Have additional questions?
Selling Your Atlanta Home
Congratulations! You have already realized the dream of home ownership! Here are 5 things to do to help sell your Atlanta home:
- Connect with a local Realtor® to discuss the market, the condition of your home and what you can do to increase the marketability and get you the biggest return.
- Request a market Analysis. DO NOT rely soley on online algorithms to determine your home's value! Not only are these estimates frequently incorrect, but by trusting them you could be leaving valuable equity on the table.
- Determine your goals and timeline. Simply put, where do you want to go and how quickly do you want to get there?
- Connect with a local Atlanta lender to determine which mortgage will fit your goals best.
- Have a discussion with your accountant or financial advisor. This is somethng is is often not considered (or even suggested for that matter) but can help you determine if you will face any tax consequences for selling. And they may also help you make the best use of your equity.
Selling your Atlanta home doesn't have to be a complicated experience. We can help.